On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 21:58 -0400, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

> I suppose that I have good news and bad news...
>
> I do take exception to a few items that were done while converting this
> from OOo to LO (as it were); and perhaps a few dumb things that I may
> have done...
> [snip]
>
> The screen shots showing OpenOffice.org macros rather than Libreoffice
> macros in screen shots of the macro organizer are probably fine, but,
> they are wrong. Lots of work to fix those... One example is Figure 6.
>
> A glaring omission in the document is that it does not mention that LO
> requires that recording macros must be enabled (Tools > Options >
> LibreOffice > General and then check "Enable experimental (unstable)
> features). That is not required in OOo.
>
> Any idea when the extensions library for LO will be online? It is
> referenced, but it takes you to a WIKI.

Thanks for reporting these problems, Andrew.

Evidently the person who final-checked that file before publishing it
(probably me) did an unusually poor job. I will fix most of it, but I
may have to ask you questions about the screenshots.

I don't know about the timing of the LO extension library. I know it's
been under development for some time, but I don't know the latest info
about it.