Le 24/10/2011 23:41, Tom Davies a écrit :

Hi Tom,

I found it!  I dunno where i found it as i installed a ton of stuff.  I can't
believe Mac has anything like this.  It looks very Win98.  Very flat boring
colour.  I like rich green or golds, or silver.
Regards from
Tom :)

Mac has 2 themes only by design (at least on all versions up to Snow Leopard, can't speak for Lion). That's how Apple works. Give the user little choice and make it extremely difficult and/or impossible to change from those choices. It also means you get a homogenous user experience (whether you like it or not, but Apple couldn't care less)

Alex