Hi,

I haven't got much time. I try to contribute here and there.
I just wanted to ask some questions.

About French translation, I would be a little "scared" about result of
Google Translation. However, I never really tested so...

A great thing would be to be like Wikipedia for languages ie an entry in a
specific language would give the links at the left for other languages.
Perhaps I missed this feature but I didn't see it.

I hope structure will be soon defined. Once it will be, it'll go faster I
think because it'll be clear for everybody.
According to what you said, it seems it doesn't really worth to add some FAQ
entries for the moment.

So let's wait :-)

Julien.