Hi!

In order to sum up the things so far:

1) We have a blog so far: http://libotutorials.wordpress.com/

2) We have a (IMHO off-line is also working ) tool: http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/screen_recorder (Have not tested offline yet..)

3) We have a platform for uploading videos ( For example: youtube, myvideo, ... )

4) We have some mentors, who do not mind being contacted via Skype ( ME and maybe loads of others too)

5) We have a way to make this things public easily ( planet.documentfoundation.org )

6) Certainly loads of people are doing (want to do) or tutorials AND/OR want to make it public.

7) It, of course, is a idea we should give a lot of attention -> Less afford for us if [next point]

8) We need someone, or better, loads of people who make tutorials ( There is no "must", that it is a video tutorial )

9) We could get a lot of people informed about this with the help of social media (Florian E. [because IMHO he is doing a lot on "Social LibreOffice"] AND OF COURSE _EVERYONE_ OF THE COMMUNITY IS VERY IMPORTANT ( When I read this a second time, it sounded kind of 'wrong'...)

.
.
.
Loads of points to add...