Alexander,

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:07 PM, David Nelson <li...@traduction.biz> wrote:
> I've set-up an Alfresco account for you so you can take a look around,
> and am mailing you your login credentials.

I replied too rapidly without reading the entire thread. ;-) You
already have an account.

If you want me to set-up a folder specifically for Chinese content, I
can do this for you (although there are various other people on this
list who also have admin permissions, such as Jean and Tom.

Alfresco is *fairly* intuitive to use, but we're currently lacking a
comprehensive use guide for it - which I undertake to finish over the
next few days. ;-)

--
David Nelson