-------- Original Message  --------
From: Bob Marquez <bobsmarq...@gmail.com>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:42:51 -0700

> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I just purchased LibreOffice 3.4 Writer Guide but I do not have an idea
> how to get or download it.  Please help. Thanks.

Hi Bob,

You haven't said what kind of media (print or electronic) delivery you
ordered or who you ordered from.

Printed copies of the LibreOffice guides are available from lulu.com
(eg.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/libreoffice-documentation-team/libreoffice-34-writer-guide/paperback/product-20106261.html)
If you purchased from Lulu log into your Lulu account and follow up your
order. Otherwise, contact whoever you placed your order with.

Free electronic (ODT & PDF) copies of the guides are available from:
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

Dave