Thanks Dan
Can you mail that directly to my email so I can see it please?

John Smith
On 27/01/2013 12:06, Dan Lewis wrote:
I have attached a screen shot of LibreOffice open on the Mac. It has a panel at the top like the Unity desktop. The panel contains the menus for any window that has been selected with the left end of the panel having the name of that window. For this screen shot, I had LibreOffice 4.0.0.0Beta2 open. When "LibreOffice" is clicked, a menu opens with "Preferences" being one of the choices. So, "LibreOffice > Preferences > General" is the full menu path.

--Dan