Hi Jean
Thanks for the heads-up.
The information here is comprehensive and explicit, and so does not require any further additional explanatory text. The point made by Jean-Francois is also covered here too. The information supplied by Gary is somewhere in the guide too. If I don't come across it as I work through the chapters I'll add it in. It's detailed in the bundled Help too, search on /Measurement Units/, and select /converting/. Other routes are available.

Thanks
JohnS