Jean,
Thank you for the welcome.  I am looking forward to helping.
Waiting for the login info...
In the meantime, I will be creating a new account on my computer so there is no cross-contamination with my LO configuration and files.
Take care.
Girvin

Jean Weber wrote:
Welcome, Girvin! We are especially delighted to have someone to help
with the Base Guide.

I will set up your ODFAuthors account. You will receive a confirmation
email with a link to set your password.

As you probably know, Dan Lewis is the coordinator of the Base Guide.
I'm sure he will be in contact with you soon, regarding things like
the version being documented and other matters.

--Jean

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Girvin R. Herr