Looks very nice. "you guys" did a great job assembling the documents.

I did not see any outright errors, but, I did see a few things that should be considered for change:

(1)
The following link is in the text: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/
This resolves to: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

I had already fixed this in the Macro section, but I had not looked at any other sections before today.

(2) Note to self..... should probably add the LibreOffice forum to Table 6; I would have done it, but I did not even know it existed until recently.

(3) I would probably add a space after the quote on page 376, but that might just be me (currently there is no space).