Hello Regina

My German is very limited - no problem in German bars and restaurants and
paying there bill. I did spend two years in Hamburg and learnt some German from
the people I became friends with. However that was a long time ago.

You have made 3D objects a little clearer with your explanation. What puzzles
me is why is there such a complication with 3D objects? Once a 2D object is
extruded into 3D then you should be able to use all the tools that are
available for the ready made 3D objects. This complication makes it a difficult
thing to get across simple enough for a novice user to understand, so your help
will be appreciated.

Send me the German version to my email address. I will run it through a machine
translation where I do not understand. A translation is never perfect and I am
used to sorting out translations into English from my time with Oki when I
worked with all the European languages.

With regards

Peter Schofield
psaut...@libreoffice.org