Hi Dominique,

Thank you, I received the two documents you sent to me.

I have made the English edition of your document publicly available
under the tutorials and how-to section of the ODF Authors website:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/how-tos-tutorials/monograph-1-en-lists-and-titles/view
I will try and find time to review it over the next few days.

Sophie: There doesn't appear to be a French section on the ODF Authors
website. Can you suggest a suitable location to place the French edition
of Dominique's document?

Dominique: Unless you need to send attachments, please address
communications to this list. Then others, with much better documentation
skills than myself, can help with this.

Regards
Dave

-------- Original Message  -------- From: dominique.bout...@laposte.net