Hi Jean
I'll continue to clean up as I go then.
Regards
JohnS
On 02/03/2014 01:34, Jean Weber wrote:
On Thursday, 27 February 2014, John Smith <clicks...@yahoo.co.uk <mailto:clicks...@yahoo.co.uk>> wrote:

    Further to this, I've just downloaded the GS Styles and Templates
    chapter to have a look at it ( I see the chapter was booked out by
    BB on the 14th Feb, and so I won't do anything to it) and I can
    see once again, many other styles not in the template. Can you say
    whether they're there by intention and ought to be left, or
    whether they can go?

Many chapters contain styles that are not in the template and often are not even in use in the chapter. IMO they can all be purged and, if in use, replaced with our standard styles. I haven't been too concerned about them because we keep planning to have a whole new template, but so far that keeps getting stalled so it's probably a good idea to clean up the chapters as we go.

BB (Bruce Byfield) has just sent me his revised version of this chapter, which I will have alook at and then upload to the website.