Hi :)
I noticed a lot of the Faq headings on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/General
start with
"How do i .."
Most of which i could easily re-write as the more familiar "How to ..."

In English people often refer to "How to" guides and often use "How To"
when googling it (or duck-duck-going it or whatever) for something.

Can i go ahead and change those headings without breaking the links or
anything?  The wiki-markup looks like each heading is sent to a numbered
page rather than relying on using the name of the title so it looks as
though it should be pretty easy for me.
Regards from
Tom :)