Le 26/09/2014 10:22, Alex Thurgood a écrit :

And my reply to Tom's comment would be :

> Hi :)
> If it's difficult to follow the instructions then it might just confuse
> people.  Technically working is one thing but being clear and easy to
> follow is quite another.

It isn't difficult to follow, what is no doubt missing from the current
text is a direct reference to the name of the example database file, so
that the user knows which one to open and play about with to see that,
and how, it works.

1) Open the file Beispiel_Bericht_Rechnung.odb

2) Activate Macros

3) Click on Reports in the left hand pane

4) Double-click on the report named

Rechnung_gleiche_Ware_zusammengefasst_Kundenadressfeld

5) If you want to inspect the macro, go to Tools > Macros > Manage
Macros > LibreOffice Basic

6) Click on Beispiel_Bericht_Rechnung.odb > Standard > Module1

7) Select Filtern_und_Drucken, then "Edit"

Considering that other guides in the series deal with using macros, that
is hardly rocket science for a guide of this type, and is in keeping
IMHO with the general level of expertise promoted.

Alex