Hi :)
The link worked for me.  I think the reason it breaks on some systems is
the full-stop after the link-address.  If you make it
http://www.mattawanschools.org
or
http://www.mattawanschools.org/
(without a full-stop at the end) then it works.

However it seems a bit weird to link to a school's website.  I prefer the
"owl" one and it seems to be more relevant to the paragraph.  Maybe the
school's home-page used to show something different.  The whole "Owl" site
looks like it might stay more relevant for longer.

Regards from
Tom :)