Hello Peter

Are you refering to help content or Guide Books?

On Guide books, there is no need for bugzilla.

On help contents, then it worth to note that HC is translated into
several languages. A change in the English string due to a style
improvement will put the string in fuzzy state, forcing the translators
to review the string. This is not always fun for them, because each
language has its style and the change in English may not apply for the
target language (I speak for myself because I am a translator). So in
case of HelpContent, I recomend proceeding changes of style only when
the help file is being touched by a content update, to prevent a massive
batch of string review.

And to answer your question, no need for bugzilla for style changes,
only for content change, update or creation.

Kind regards

Olivier

Em 13/04/2016 05:51, ptoye escreveu:
> One further issue: I don't know the LO bureaucracy but the "allow to" issue
> hasn't been filed as a bug in Bugzilla. Should I do this or isn't it
> necessary?
>

> -----
> Peter

Olivier Hallot