Olivier,

You added a section about document classification to the chapter on
Getting Started with Writer. Can you refer me to more information than
is in the Help about how to use this, so I can put it in the Writer
Guide? For example, it appears that once a document is given a
classification, it cannot be removed, but perhaps it can be changed?
Ah, I now see that a bunch of custom properties have been added to the
Document Properties dialog for the file. I have now found that if I
delete all of those custom properties, then save and reload the file,
the classification has been removed.

Can a document be classified in more than one of the available
categories? Are the fields that you inserted into the chapter headers
necessary? I'll probably have other questions later, but those above
will do for a start.

I've been poking around the document but haven't explored all the
possibilities. If you can save me some time, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.