Hello Jean

It took a bit more time than I expected but I finally got it.

I reviewed each individual chapter WRT styles and direct formatting
(DF). Got some surprises to see DF messing paragraphs, lists and
images styles that shifted contents out of position here and there.

I applied table styles to all text tables.

I fixed some image formats and residual DFs on it, that insisted to
vanish when compiling the book.

I updated the master style with some tweaks I had to do for the
chapters. All commented.

Where do I upload all these files? Note that it has another round of
revisions (formatting) after your published chapters.

Thank you

Olivier