From: Olivier Hallot <olivier.hal...@libreoffice.org>
Sent: 21 March 2017 00:10
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Open Source Project

Hello Catherine

Welcome to the LibreOffice community. Here is a page with the options we
have to enhance our documentation projects

http://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-community/

Let us know where do you think you fit the best.

Kind regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

sometimes received complaints from people who have signed-up to our mailing
lists (our user ...

Netiquette - The Document Foundation
Wiki<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette>
wiki.documentfoundation.org
Ground Rules. There are a few ground rules for participation in mailing lists
and forums hosted by documentfoundation.org and libreoffice.org. Please respect
these ...

Mail Index - The Document Foundation Mailing List
Archives<http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/>
listarchives.libreoffice.org
[libreoffice-documentation] Marketing Call, Italo Vignoli, Wed Mar 15 17:05:43
GMT 2017; Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Printed copy of GS5.2, Olivier
Hallot, Tue ...