Hi OlivierI'm looking for a new task for writing something. I don't have any
preference between Writer or Calc.
I can pick up a bug here
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=80430&hide_resolved=1
 or a task from the 'Getting Started 5.3 task list'.  I'd prefer to work in a
'html' format like the Release Notes
(https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.3) but I don't understand
this list of task:
* Update of the (new) dialog box for Area in objects (Several chapters) - I
don't know what/where is this dialog box
* The new Safe mode (Ch 1 Introduction) - I've found the 'Safe Mode' session.
What should I do? Test is and see if the information there is up to date?
* Table styles and Table Autoformatting in Writer (Ch 3 Styles and templates
and Ch 4 Writer) - Table styles is chapter 2.2- Chapter 4 is 'Impress', not
Writter ??!!
* The MUFFIN - Notebook bar (Ch 1 Introduction) - I didn't find this in the RN
* Extension manager revamp (Ch 1 INtroduction) - ???
* The page panel in sidebar (Ch 4 - Writer) - I've just found sidebar in
chapter 11 GUI
* Customization of context menus (Chap 14 - Customizing LibreOffice)
Can you help me here?Thanks, Andrea.