On 28.04.2017 03:20, Joshua Hill wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sorry if this is an obvious question. I am currently revising Ch.
> 9 of the WG for LibreOffice 5.3. In the L.O. Chapter 5 template, it
> mentions the styles "MenuPath" and "KeyStroke." I searched through the
> "Resources for Contributors" folder and the Documentation wiki, but I
> still don't know how to access these styles. Can anyone explain how?
>
> Thank you.

Hi Joshua,

Maybe I have misunderstood your question, but this is explained in
chapter 6 of the Writer Guide.

They are both character styles. Open the "Styles and Formatting"
window/panel (eg. F11 key) and look under character styles.

Their names imply their intended use.
MenuPath = The steps down through a menu. eg. "File -> Open...".
KeyStroke = This one defies definition ;)

In the template you can see examples of their use:
MenuPath - has been applied to "As character" in the last line on Page 4
and "Insert > Caption" at the top of page 5..
KeyStroke - has been applied to "Right-click" and other keystrokes
listed in Table 1 on Page 5.

Regards
Dave