My 2ยข worth.

If the file you uploaded and linked is the latest one from the ODF
Authors site, I suggest removing any duplicates if possible. I would not
recommend merging, as this has the potential to create other issues.

I am unclear as to why either the template or the documentation
contributors guides need to be uploaded to the wiki, anyone with an
interest in contributing to the documentation can get the originals from
the ODF Authors site. If it is considered necessary for them to be
available via the wiki, we could simply link to the publicly available
ODF Authors originals. This has the advantage of the templates and
guides always being the most recently published updates.

Dave