Cheers,Andrea.

      De: Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com>
 Para: "Documentation@global.libreoffice.org"
<documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
 Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 10 de Novembro de 2017 9:52
 Assunto: [libreoffice-documentation] Report on FR documentation project

Hi all,

Just wanted to give a brief report on the meeting we had in the FR
documentation project (thanks Olivier for attending it :)
After a very quiet period, we want to revive the project and have tried to find
solutions to attract more contributors. The fact is thattranslating guides is a
to difficult task for our community, update of pictures, proof reading, etc
take too much time.We then have decided to concentrate our efforts on the FAQ.
We will update it and complete it to something between short how-tos and guides.
We will work in French, but I'll ask on the website list if it's possible to
install the Translate extension to the wiki. If it's possible, I'll work on the
English translation.
Cheers
Sophie

--