Well, I guess the question is whether you see a shared folder named
"LibreOffice
Documentation" in your home file folder under NC?
If so, then yeah sure use it. You see the files are in folders for
languages, create a new one if you need to you or add it to an existing
folder, at least that makes sense to me.
If you do not see that shared workgroup folder in your home folder holler
back and that can be fixed.

Best wishes,

Drew