Hello Jean

Em 26/05/2019 19:37, Jean Weber escreveu:
> Under the Find box on the Find & Replace dialog in Calc are four
> checkboxes. I know what three of them are for, but I do not understand
> "Formatted display" or how to use it. That option also occurs in the
> Find toolbar.

It is related to the number format applied to the cell. For example, if
a cell has a currrency value, say $123.45 and another has the same
contents but default formatting (123.45), then searching for "$123,45"
will find the currency cell but not the default-styled cell.

> I cannot find this option in the Help, and a brief online search turns
> up no information. Can someone explain this to me? I want to put it in
> the Calc Guide. Thank you.

Noted to fix the Help on the issue.

> Regards, Jean

Kind regards