Well, that is a good question. Thank you for the gentle nudge.

I certainly had no idea it would take me this long. I have substantially revised and updated the chapter and am now tidying it up.  I intend to submit a draft in the next week or so.

I have not looked at the list for a while. Is this the last chapter to be reviewed?