A date has not yet been set. I propose the next meting be held on
Thursday, 26th. March at at 18:00 UTC. If others prefer an alternative
date or time please write back to this thread with your preference.

I would make 2 observations on the subject of this thread:

1. There are a number of third party tutorials (including the one by
Bernard John Poole) linked from our wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Third_Party_Resources

2. In terms of available contributors our resources are already spread
much too thinly for us to properly update and revise the existing
guides, without diluting our resources even further to rewrite an
existing publication.

While this is a "nice" idea, it would only serve to detract from the
main work of producing User Guides and the software's Help facility.

Obviously, if any individual chooses to undertake a rewrite of any third
party publication they are free to do so, but I do not think it should
become part of the documentation team's workload.

Dave