Hej Steve,

I will scan through the 6.4 Calc Guide. Is it possible to have the odt version in NextCloud, so I can make a note if necessary.

Many thanks
Best regards

Leo

Op 21/06/2020 om 22:27 schreef Steve (GMail):
All,

The 6.4 Calc Guide is, I believe, almost ready for publication. The PDF version is available for inspection in the relevant Published folder in Nextcloud (CG64-CalcGuide.pdf).

If anybody wishes to have glance at the PDF over the next 24 hours then feel free to do so; please email me if you spot any problems.

I am not happy with the front and back pages. These are SVG format images in the .ODT file but lose something in the translation to PDF. Is this a known effect and is there a recommended solution?

One aspect of the document has not yet been reviewed by anybody and that is the alphabetical index at the back. I would encourage any team members to inspect this and let us know your thoughts. I hope it is a useful addition for the intended readers of the guide but others might think otherwise. It is straightforward to remove it before publication if that proves necessary.

Finally, please could one of our experienced publishers advise me of the steps necessary to actually publish a guide (beyond placing all the files in the Published folder)?

Regards,

Steve Fanning