Hi, Olivier,

there is no "LibreOffice" anymore, from LO71 there is only "LibreOffice
Community" - shouldn't the covers reflect which actual product they refer
to?

Or do they refer to the LibreOffice spin-offs by the eco-system companies,
which have additional features and/or different appearance?

Lp, m.

V V čet., 11. feb. 2021 ob 11:48 je oseba Olivier Hallot <