Could you test to see if it still crashes when disable Skia (via Preference >
LibreOffice > View" dialog.

There are several bug reports with regarding the crash on mac with Skia and it
is now disabled for 7.3 by the following commit, which may be avalible on 7.3.1
release:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-7-3&id=290957ad1383565c97201360defdeae9ae5ef502

于 2022年2月3日 GMT+08:00 上午10:50:45, Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com> 写到: