Hello Regina

The right-click on a presentation file and select Show is only available in
Windows. I have checked macOS and Ubuntu and right-click > Show is not
available.

Autostart is required if the option Loop and repeat after… is selected in Slide
Show Settings. This allows a slide show to be run independently as a display,
for example in a shop or at an exhibition as an advertising tool.

I shall submit a bug report to see if Autostart can be added to Impress.

Does anyone else have an opinion on Autostart for an Impress presentation.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team