Hello Jean

Thank you for the warning.

I have corrected the ODM file and did another round of plumbing in the chapter files.

All files updated.

Regards
Olivier

Em 19/05/2022 22:40, Jean Weber escreveu:
Olivier,

Some of your settings in the ODM are causing the layout (page breaks)
to go wrong. The settings are on the Tools > Options > LibreOffice
Writer > Compatibility page. You need to deselect "Add paragraph and
table spacing at tops of pages" and "Add spacing between paragraphs
and tables".

Regards, Jean

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 8:54 AM Olivier Hallot