Hi all,

I'm busy with creating a checkstyle configuration for the dom4j sources. It will be based on the SUN coding conventions, but with some modifications to the SUN configuration that comes with checkstyle becasue there were more than 25000 errors. I already have reformatted all sourcefiles with jalopy which reduced the number of errors a lot, but didn't commit anything yet.

At the moment, I 'only' have 1036 errors left and I expect to finish the initial code reformatting by the end of next week

If someone has any objection or questions against this code reformatting, let me know before I commit the changes...

regards,
Maarten