Max,

I hope to release a new dom4j version within the next 2 weeks.

regards,
Maarten

Max Rydahl Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have been hit a number of times now in the hibernate
team by users that runs out of memory because of the threadlocal
cache strategy used in latest dom4j versions.

I have checked the latest cvs source code and it seems
to have removed these issues. I am therefore interested
into hearing if you plan to release a version soon with
this fix included ?

thank you

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen