I have a couple of PC\server to go to a good home

SuperMicro 1u rack mount server, P4 2.8, 2x100gb ide hard disk, can't remember if it is 2gb or 4gb memory (more likely to be 2gb)

SuperMicro motherboard with twin 2ghz xeon, 4gb memory NO Hard Disk (may have a couple of 4gb to go with it), in a large tower case (not full server tower) c\w PSU. Might have SCSI raid card and hard disks

I also have 3 or 4 assorted PC some running some just bits if anybody is looking for parts, drop me a line off list and I will dig out the spec.

All to be collected , I am located in the Kinson area of Bournemouth

Tim