Dear Partners,

I have an urgent opening of *Java Developer *at *Jersey City**, NJ*. Please
send me qualifying resume immediately…

*Sure shot closure position..*

*Title: Java Developer *

* *

*Location:  Jersey City, NJ *

* *

*Duration: 6 – 12 +  months*

*~~~~~***

*Heavy front end - JSF/Dojo with architectural skills - all Java.  *

*~~~~~*

Must have brokerage/financial industry experience and recent skills in this
area.

Locals preferred, in person interview will be required.

Excellent communication skills required.

* *

Best Regards,

*Amber Srivastava*
*IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc*.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*E-mail: am...@idctechnologies.com; ambersri....@gmail.com*

*Y IM : a_amber2007*
Direct (US): 408-457-9399 Extn: 2045
Fax:  408-608-6088
*Web: www.idctechnologies.com*

*"Please add me on IM so that it can be easier for both of us to reach each
other"*