*Good **Afternoon  Partners**!*

*How are you? Hope you are doing fine.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my client. Please find the details
as below

*We are looking for**  Core JAVA Developer (multi-threading)***

*Location          :           *Chicago, IL

*Duration         :           **6+** Months*

*Rate                :           $open *

  Start Date       :           ASAP
Please send us your updated resume along with the following details to
ni...@niharinfosys.com

*Requirements & Description:*

CORE JAVA skills are key (multi-threading)

5+ years of JAVA development experience, 3+ years of foundational JAVA, must
be comfortable with a JAVA batch environment

 Please send us your updated resume along with the following details to
ni...@niharinfosys.com

   - *Current Location        :*
   - *Willingness to Reloc  :*
   - *Rate                            :*
   - *Availability                  :*
   - *Contact Details          :*
   - *Visa Status                 :*

*Your early reply is appreciated & looking forward for a mutually rewarding
association.*

*Have a wonderful day.*