Hi,

We have a hot opening for.......

Position:  Sr. SAP BW Developer
Location: San Ramon, CA

Duration: 5 Months

Job Description:

Responsible for developing approach and solution for BW Queries: front end
and BW infrastructure back end.

Work with business analyst and clients to develop functional and technical
designs (HLDand DD), obtain approval for designs and solution documents,
coordinate with external vendors for Interface solutions and agreements,
work with technical analysts and BI specific IT analysts to confirm
technical designs and interface approach, confirm front end report tool
designs with business analyst and business contact. Develop ITUP methodology
project documents as needed for each phase. Develop BW queries per design.
Work with a group of developers' and supervise the work of designers onshore
and offshore.

Experience:

5+ years in SAP BW Query design, configuration and development;

BW infrastructure and front end report skills;

ABAP experience is a plus;

Interfaces design and build experience;

Good communication and coordination skills;

Functional knowledge in procurement or logistics preferable.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability: