Hello,
Here is an urgent requirement.
Please forward resume along with contact details to: j...@aitresourcegroup.com
Position: .Net Developer
Location: SFO, CA
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $45/hr -- CTC/1099
Face to Face after initial telephonic screen
Must Skills: ASP.NET, SharePoint 2007, ASP or Cold Fusion or PHP
Requirement Details:
• ASP.net, VB.net, web services (3 + years) (Advance)
• Share point 2007 must have implemented on couple of project. please note we
are not looking for an admin, but as more skills in configuring and developing
ASP.net and implementing them on share point. (intermediate level - Advance)
• Must have developed SharePoint solutions using .NET technologies framework
including: ASP.NET, C#, XML, SQL Server and MS InfoPath
• Ability to design and implement custom web parts.
• Experience in SharePoint server management, support and troubleshooting.
• Experience in SharePoint administration, design and architecture
• Experience working across multiple environments supporting different business
goals (Production, Development, Testing, etc).
• Experience in developing and utilizing SharePoint components including web
parts, templates, forms, content management, business intelligence and
workflows.
• ASP or PHP Cold fusion skills the reason we need is we have certain sites on
Cold fusion which has to troubleshooting (Production support) and these in turn
would be the site which has to be moved to Share point (intermediate level )
• Database skills connecting to database using ado.net (Intermediate)
• Configuring CSS HMTL at advance level (advance)
Thank you,
Jay
AIT Resource Group, Inc.