*Please send me the resumes with contact details to **
chandra.she...@infokons.com* <chandra.she...@infokons.com>

Hi there,

Greetings from *INFOKONS LLC*, we have an opportunity for you and would be
glad to know your availability.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

   1. *Updated resume        :*
   2. *Visa Status                 :*
   3. *Employer Details      :*
   4. *Contact Number        :*
   5. *Email ID                     :*
   6. *Availability                :*
   7. *Rate                            :*
   8. *Current Location       :*

Position: *Oracle EBS HR Consultant***

Location: *Seattle**, WA* (prefer locals, non locals can apply but
relocation will be candidate's expense)**

Duration:* 11 Months*

**prefer Green card holders or US Citizens but H1’s ok

**

*Job Description:*

We are looking for *Oracle EBS HR Consultant* with* *the following:

• Works under HR lead guidance, who has several HR modules to manage with
individual module leads
• Owns business process for area - Payroll Processing Management module
covers
• Manages team members - user group, technical resource (if any)
• Supports HR lead on training plan creation and on change organization
management activities for area
• Be involved in all phases of the project - specifically process design,
applications configuration, functional designing for RICEW, testing,
acceptance testing, and cutover support

Deliverables:
As a result of full cycle of the system implementation, this role should
generate the following deliverables but not limited to:
• Fully configured system/module
• Functional design documents for RICEW
* BR. 100
* Test script and scenarios
* AS-IS process documents
* TO-BE process documents
* Gap analysis
* Requirements documentation
* Training materials

Other:
Required knowledge / experiences include but not limited to:
• Able to put the client first
• Able to work in a dynamic working environment
• Able to work with limited guidance from HR lead
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
* Full cycle Oracle EBS (HR) implementation experience - not partially
involved

*NOTE:*

We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set, would appreciate if
you could refer any of your friends/associates/colleagues.

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC | 73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054

973.795.4199 | chandra.she...@infokons.com

Fax: 973.532.0852 | www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.