Hi,

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate:

Note: The current technology is primarily MS BI Sql Server 2005, MS Business
Intelligence (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS) and MOSS (MS Office SharePoint Server
2007).

Position:  Business Intelligence Developer
Location: NewYorkCity, NY

Duration: 6 Months

Job Description:

Business Intelligence Developer
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to

1. Design and Develop SQL Server Integration packages for data acquisition
from source systems
2. Design and develop Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
3. Analyze user requirements and conceptualize new solutions
4. Participate in Monthly release cycle by performing Unit Testing and QA
5. Participate in code review / peer review
6. Understand and adhere to firm standards and policies

The candidate will be required work closely with the development teams in
all regions throughout the lifecycle of projects to ensure that the
requirements are being correctly interpreted. Adherence to the firms SDLC+
and GSDP project delivery processes will be required.

Ensure production support and stability of the platform.

Provide UAT support for projects managed / developed outside of New York
that requires New York user sign off.

*       The candidate will have at least 4-5 years experience of financial
applications.
*       Additional experience in Risk Management, Equity or Fixed Income
business areas would be beneficial.
*       MS business Intelligence (Sql Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MOSS Portal,
C#)
*       MS Office (Excel 2007/VBA)
*       Good interpersonal and communication skills
*       Ability to own problems through to resolution
*       Ability to work in order to meet tight deadlines.
*       Team player
*       Flexible and self motivated
*       Articulate and methodical
*       Experience with working with a global team.

The business wants to build the best risk platform for Alternative
Investment and deploy to Zurich.

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
thesharkp...@yahoo.in  I