Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . ku...@javaji.com

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Data Analyst/Architect
at North Carolina.

Position: Data Analyst/Architect
Duration: 3 Months
Location: North Carolina...

Job Description:

Experience/Skills: *
• 6+ years experience in DW/BI
• Strong expertise in ETL design/development (Informatica or SSIS); PL/SQL
knowledge will be an advantage
• Strong expertise in data modeling (especially data warehouse modeling)
• Domain knowledge: Consumer products (Supply Chain, Customer Service,
Warehouse Management, Order Management) or Retail or Manufacturing
• Oracle/sql server database knowledge
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work with limited supervision in a team environment
• Very effective oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of reporting tools (SSAS/SSRS) will be an advantage

*Responsibilities:*

• Interact with business users, collect & analyze business/functional
requirements
• Analyze source systems, define and document data transformation rules and
analyze data quality.
• Technical solution architecting; quick prototyping to demonstrate solution
benefits to users
• DW data modeling (table/index creation, designing simple data models, data
model enhancements, review, best practices…)
• Convert functional requirements to ETL design (ETL design involving
Informatica or SSIS)
• Co-ordinate with development/offshore teams to implement the design
• Functional & System Integration Testing (test case creation/ execution)
• Participate in project reviews as directed and provide clarification and
direction.
• Supports technical project plan development and execution.
• Assist with defining and coordinating the testing strategy including
system testing and user acceptance testing.

*Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . . All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.*

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,