******NO OPT's NEED VISA COPY + PASSPORT NO (If H1B)*******

*Hello!!*

*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yours elf comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated re sume and I will get
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177
<%28609%29%20897-9670> (ravind...@sysmind.com <ravind...@sysmind.com> )*

*Role: SAP Tester*

*Location: Andover, MA*

*Contract Position*

*12 Months*

*Experience:3-5 Years*

·         Support:  Local NA UAT, Training and Support Business during
Hyper Care. The same will be rolled into LATAM region.

·         PP/WM/QM Functional Expertise. To be trained along with Local
BPEs for template initial understanding.

·         Post NA – Resources will be supporting LATAM team for same
responsibilities.

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]