*Hi*

*Please go through the below position and if you feel comfortable, then
please send me your updated resume*

*Role: Systems Engineer – DevOps*

*Duration: 9m+*

*Location: San Francisco*

*Interview: Technical Phone and then ideally in person in SF but will do
Skype instead. *

*Must Have:*

*1.       **Powershell scripting*

*2.       **Jenkins*

*Job Description:*

The ICE CSE team is looking for a strong Systems Engineer contracting
resource with experience in systems management and devops with respect to
the Windows OS. The primary responsibility of this resource would be to set
up the virtual infrastructure for our Windows cluster and help migrate
workloads for the Sales Cloud from our trailing edge to the leading edge
data centers. Specific skill-sets include the following:

Windows Administrator with devops traits. This person will be working very
closely with Development teams in a matrixed fashion
Multiple VMs (vmware) of different MS Windows configurations (versions to
bitness)
Jenkins master/slave configurations and Jenkins jobs migration.
Multiple Microsoft Exchange Servers (2010 and on)
Multiple Microsoft Sharepoint Servers
Multiple MS SQL Servers
WDS experience (Windows Deployment Service) and Windows SIM knowledges
(unattended Windows Setup answer files. Answer files are XML-based files
that are used during Windows Setup to configure and to customize the
default Windows installation.)
Experience with multiple internal services (UserManager, Simulators)
Experience with configuring and maintaining Google mail, O365 access
Experience with configuring and maintaining network drives
Configure, Integrate, Connect/Firewall/Whitelist, Security Approve and Test
DC / AD management and Powershell Scripting skills
Basics of Linux/Unix OS and OS agnostic protocol (DNS, DHCP, etc)
Experience using distributed version control systems like GIT and
centralized version control systems like Subversion or Perforce
Prior experience with testing frameworks (Selenium/WebDriver)

[image: logo]

*Ankush Nirala* | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201- 620- 9700* 112 | Mail: 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ
07306 |

Corp.Office: 15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |

ank...@apetan.com | G-talk: ankush...@gmail.com | www.apetan.com

*[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]*
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> *[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
*[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]*
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC> [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.