I am trying to understand the correlation between the AppDomain stuff and the
execution engine. I saw that the AppDomains were using some DomainLocalBlock and
DomainLocalClass classes internally. What exactly are these classes supposed to do?
What's the relationship between a DomainLocalClass and an EEClass? Also, I saw some
DLSRecord things in the AppDomain impl. what do they mean as well?

I have spent several hours on these stuff but had little luck. Any insights will be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Allan

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla ASP.NET
15 March 2004, in Boston, MA
17 May 2004 in Torrance, CA
7 June 2004, London, UK