Hi,

I have built the SSCLI with the "checked" option, which supposedly turns
optimizations off, enables debug code, and generates debugging symbols.

However, when I use cordbg to debug a HelloWorld application, the debugger
complains that it could not load the symbol for the 'mscorlib.dll'.

Warning: couldn't load symbols for
e:\research\clis\sscli\build\v1.x86chk.rotor\mscorlib.dll

Therefore, when I stepped into a Console.WriteLine function, the debugger
can not show the source code: [no source code available].

PS: The symbols for the HelloWorld program was loaded successfully since I
compiled the program with the "/debug" option.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Gajah Mada

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla.NET Sept 27-Oct 1, in Torrance
http://www.develop.com/courses/gdotnetls

Essential.NET Sept 20-24, in San Francisco
Essential.NET Oct. 4-8, in London
http://www.develop.com/courses/edotnet