Hi all.

Just a quick update.  We have been working through many issues regarding the
future of SSCLI.NET, the resources required to sustain it, and other things we
could do with those resources to sustain and grow the Rotor community.  In the
coming days you'll hear more about our plans, which include launching a
content-rich Rotor portal underthe auspices of Microsoft Research.  While this
new Rotor portal will not provide project-hosting infrastructure, it will
include a index of projects and their locations wherever they are.  SSCLI.NET
will wind down, the exact date of shuttering isn't set yet.  Everything will be
backed up and we will make every efffort to contact project owners and confirm
each project's migration to a new home (e.g. GotDotNet workspaces,
SourceForge).  No work will be lost.

Thanks for your patience as we work through this.

Mark Lewin
University Relations Group
Microsoft Research

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla.NET
November 29 - December 03, 204, in London, UK
December 06-10, 2004, in Los Angeles
http://www.develop.com/courses/gdotnetls

Essential .NET: building applications and components with CSharp
November 29 - December 03, 2004, in Los Angeles
http://www.develop.com/courses/edotnet