-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Krishna APB
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 9:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET-ROTOR] Error from SSCLI\fx\src folder

When I modify FJIT, I am getting following 2 errors in different folder
(as per SCLI\fx\src\builddf.err).
What is fx folder all about and why am I getting errors when I am adding
new code to vm and fjit folders.

Cheers
Chris
---xml\binplace : error BNP0000: Unable to place file
objdf\rotor_x86\System.Xml.dll - exiting.
---sys\binplace : error BNP0000: Unable to place file
objdf\rotor_x86\System.dll - exiting.