Hi,
 I tried doing what you said and got to know also, what the error was
in the /vm directory. now when i continue to build i am getting the
following error....
BUILD: Linking /usr/home/archana/fastgc/sscli/clr/src/bcl directory
Compiling - bcl/mscorlib.rc for i386
Compiling - bcl/objdf/rotor_x86/AppDomainSetup.cs for all platforms
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'if' : return code '0x1'

BUILD: nmake failed - rc = 2

what might have gone wrong?

--
Regards,
Archana

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
NEW! ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

2 Days of ASP.NET, 29 Sept 2003, in Redmond
http://www.develop.com/courses/2daspdotnet

Guerrilla ASP.NET, 13 Oct 2003, in Boston
http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnet